Pete Visclosky is holding Military Academy Night on May 28th 6pm to 8pm at Indiana Northwest Arts and Science Building on the 1st floor, room 1041. Applicants who are from the First Congressional District and interested in military service or attending a U.S. military academy. Students will learn about the educational opportunities and the application process for the following institutions:
- U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy at New London
- U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point
- U.S. Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs
Members of the Congressman’s Academy Nomination Board will be available to answer questions and meet prospective applicants.