Sixteen organizations will receive grants from NIPSCO to help fund their safety education and training projects throughout northern Indiana. This year, NIPSCO has granted a total of $50,000. Over the past three years since this grant program was initiated, a total of 44 projects were funded, totaling $150,000 in grant donations.
This year’s local recipients include:
• Pines Fire Department, Energy Saving Safety through Lighting
• Union Volunteer Fire Department, Vehicle Stabilization
• Portage Fire Department, PFD PR and Training Grant
• The MAAC Foundation Inc., First Responder Appreciation and Demonstration Day
• Dunebrook Inc., Prevent Child Sexual Abuse Education
For more information visit NIPSCO.com/SafetyGrant.