Concrete restoration work on I-94 EB between S.R. 912/Cline Ave and I-65 are changing ramp closures this week. INDOT provided the following information:
– Ramps from NB & SB S.R. 912 to EB I-94 expected to reopen on/around Mon, Oct 9. Ramps from EB I-94 to Grant St and from NB & SB Grant St to EB I-94 will then close through late Oct.
– Ramps from NB & SB Burr St to EB I-94 expected to reopen on/around Thurs, Oct 12. Ramps from EB I-94 to S.R. 53/Broadway and from NB & SB S.R. 53 to eastbound I-94 will then close through late Oct.
While extremely weather dependent and therefore subject to change, the updated high friction surface treatment schedule is currently as follows (each ramp expected to be closed for 2-3 days):
– EB I-94 to NB U.S. 41/Calumet Ave to close on/after Tues, Oct 10
– EB I-94/SB I-65 to Ridge Rd to close on/after Wed, Oct 11
– EB I-94 to NB Kennedy Ave to close on/after Wed, Oct 11
– EB I-94 to NB Burr St to close on/after Mon, Oct 16