- Volunteer of the Year – Brian Bolin
- Volunteer of the Year – Scott Palla
- Humanitarian of the Year – Duneland Exchange Club
- Business Renovation – Glacial Sands
- Business Renovation – Heartland
- Business Renovation – Lia’s Bella Cucina
- Putting Duneland on the Map – Aidan Torres
- New Construction – Allen Law Group
- Serviceperson of the Year – Officer William Reshkin
- Serviceperson of the Year – Officer Darren Conley
- Golden Achievement – Scott Ness
- Golden Achievement – Carol Michaels
Thank you to our sponsors who help make this event possible: Comcast, Urschel Laboratories Inc., Cleveland-Cliffs, Avalon Springs, NITCO, WIMS 95.1 FM/AM 1420/106.7 FM, 1st Source Bank, Franciscan Health, McColly Real Estate – Paul Boyter, NIPSCO, Centier Bank, Horizon Bank, Legacy Sign Group, and Porter Bank.
The Duneland Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst organization committed to ensuring that its member communities are vibrant places to live, work, and play. Through service to the towns of Beverly Shores, Burns Harbor, Chesterton, Dune Acres and Porter, the Chamber provides a unified voice for robust community-building events, meaningful educational programming and smart economic development in the Duneland area. For more information, please visit www.dunelandchamber.org.